Customer Solutions Specialist
Job no: 494947
Work type: Contract
Categories: Administration, Contact Centre Operations
Service Order Resolution Megastars!
- Melbourne CBD location
- Start date: 11th September, full time fixed term up to March 18.
- Ideally would suit Utility, Telco and or service order resolution reps
Imagine working in an environment where the culture is built on Open Book Management principles.
Imagine a workplace that shares its financial information with every employee and being celebrated for who you are and having the opportunity to participate in a monthly incentive scheme by achieving your work goals.
As part of this new and exciting large scale blue chip assurance team, you will be the point of contact with resolving service orders and tickets to enable services to be connected, communicating with retail resellers and field technicians.
The team will enjoy working in a fast paced, dynamic, results driven culture.
- work full time hours (38 hours per week) 5 days in any 7 days, Monday to Sunday
- actively listen while also performing other tasks and problem solving
- confidently use computer operating systems including Microsoft applications, toggling between multiple screens
- use telephone and computer technologies to source, input, log, access and interpret data with resolving service orders and tickets
- provide a high level of attention to detail being able to relay information clearly and accurately
- provide resolution in a positive manner
- engage with retail resellers and technicians in conversations either over the phone or in other interactions
- comfortably work in a fast-paced environment with set targets and timeframes
- satisfactorily pass a national police check
What we can offer you:
- comprehensive paid training
- a diverse and supportive working environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger
- a culture built on fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
- incentives paid monthly for performing to expectations
We are an award-winning global outsourcing business operating from centres based in Australia, Philippines and the USA. We partner with some of Australia's most loved brands, as well as government, healthcare and travel industries.
Stellar is an equal employment opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from people of all ages and genders, people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and groups who are culturally and linguistically diverse.
A National Police Clearance is required as part of the Stellar recruitment process. You must also be eligible to work in Australia.
We are now filling these opportunities and applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as possible as these will fill fast!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend