Customer Solutions Specialist - My Aged Care
Job no: 495036
Work type: Full time
Location: Gold Coast
Categories: Contact Centre Operations
Full Time: 38 hours
Start Date: Thursday 1st March 2018
Imagine working in an environment where the culture is built on Open Book Management principles.
Imagine a workplace that shares its financial information with every employee.
Imagine being celebrated for who you are and rewarded for achieving your goals at work.
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for My Aged Care which is an inbound call service that makes it easier for older people, their families and carers to access information on ageing and aged care. People can have their needs assessed and be supported to locate and access services available to them.
As one of our Call Centre Representatives you will be responsible for speaking on behalf of some of Australia's biggest brands. The role is based in our call centre in Biggera Waters in a rapidly-growing team. Your role will be fast-paced and dynamic, with the potential to receive monthly rewards for achieving targets.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to:
- build a relationship with customers over the phone
- work in a fast-paced environment with set targets and timeframes
- actively listen while also performing other tasks
- competently use a computer
- demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- work on a rotational roster Monday – Saturday
What we can offer you:
- comprehensive paid training
- a diverse and supportive working environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger
- opportunity for further development and career growth
- a culture built on fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
- incentives paid monthly for performing to expectations
Stellar is an equal employment opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from people of all ages and genders, people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and groups who are culturally and linguistically diverse.
A National Police Clearance is required as part of the Stellar recruitment process. You must also be eligible to work in Australia.
We are an award-winning global contact centre business operating from centres based in Australia and the Philippines. We partner with some of Australia's most loved brands, as well as government, healthcare and travel industries.
If the above interests you, then apply now.
Applications close at 9am Monday 19th March 2018.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend