Customer Solutions Specialist - Translink
Job no: 495051
Work type: Casual / Temp
Categories: Contact Centre Operations
Call Centre Representative - Fortitude Valley
Casual positions available for a fixed term between February and April
Imagine working in an environment where the culture is built on Open Book Management principles.Imagine a workplace that shares its financial information with every employee.Imagine being celebrated for who you are and rewarded for achieving your goals a work.
About the role:
As one of our Call Centre Representatives you will be responsible for speaking on behalf of some of Australia's biggest brands. The role is based in our call centre in Brisbane in a rapidly-growing team. Your role will be fast-paced and dynamic, with the potential to receive monthly rewards for achieving targets.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to:
- build a relationship with customers over the phone
- work in a fast-paced environment with set targets and timeframes
- actively listen while also performing other tasks
- competently use a computer
- demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- work between 9am and 5pm Monday-Friday
What we can offer you:
- comprehensive paid training
- a diverse and supportive working environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger
- a culture built on fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
You must also be eligible to work in Australia.
We are an award-winning global contact centre business operating from centres based in Australia and the Philippines. We partner with some of Australia's most loved brands, as well as government, healthcare and travel industries.
Advertised: E. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: E. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now