Call Centre Representative - West Perth
Job no: 495248
Work type: Full time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Contact Centre Operations
Imagine working in an environment where the culture is built on Open Book Management principles.
Imagine a workplace that shares its financial information with every employee.
Imagine being celebrated for who you are and rewarded for achieving your goals at work.
About the role:
We are a new contact centre in West Perth and we are looking for people to commence in early January 2019 into full time employment. Your role will be fast paced and dynamic, working in a team environment, assisting customers with queries and providing customer solutions over the telephone (no sales or outbound calling). To ensure success in this role you will be provided with 7 weeks of comprehensive paid training.
To be successful in this role you will have the ability to:
- build a relationship with customers over the phone
- feel comfortable working with challenging set targets and goals
- act with integrity in all customer interactions
- multi-task to assist and satisfy customer needs in a courteous and friendly way
- competently use a computer
- gain enjoyment from the work you do assisting customers
- work within a roster
- be able to commit to 7 weeks fulltime training
What we can offer you:
- a diverse and supportive team environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger
- full time employment commencing in 2019
- growth and development opportunities
- the potential to receive monthly rewards for achieving targets
- an environment filled with fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
- an Annual Awards Night where we celebrate achievements and successes
Stellar is an equal employment opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from people of all ages and genders, people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and groups who are culturally and linguistically diverse.
You must be an Australian citizen to apply for this role and be prepared to complete a background national security clearance.
We are an award-winning business process outsourcer, with contact centres in Australia, the Philippines and the USA. We partner with some of the world’s most loved brands, as well as government, healthcare and travel industries.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now