Call Centre Representative
Job no: 495298
Work type: Full time
Categories: Contact Centre Operations
Call Centre Representative - Joondalup
Full Time or Part Time
Start Date 18.02.2019
Imagine working in an environment where the culture is built on Open Book Management principles.
Imagine a workplace that shares its financial information with every employee.
Imagine being celebrated for who you are and rewarded for achieving your goals a work.
About the role:
We have partnered with WA's largest energy retailer and they have entrusted us with their most valuable possessions - their customers. We will provide their customers with exceptional customer service when handling inbound account and billing enquiries.
As one of our Call Centre Representatives you will be responsible for speaking on behalf of some of Australia's biggest brands. The role is based in our call centre in Joondalup in a rapidly-growing team. Your role will be fast-paced and dynamic, with the potential to receive monthly rewards for achieving targets.
To be successful in this role, you will have the ability to:
- build a relationship with customers over the phone
- work in a fast-paced environment with set targets and timeframes
- actively listen while also performing other tasks
- competently use a computer
- demonstrate outstanding customer service skills
- work on a team rotational roster Monday – Friday
What we can offer you:
- comprehensive paid training
- a diverse and supportive working environment – everyone is welcome here, and our differences make us stronger
- opportunity for further development and career growth
- a culture built on fun, respect, integrity, innovation and transparency
- incentives paid monthly for performing to expectations
A National Police Clearance is required as part of the Stellar recruitment process. You must also be an Australian Citizen or permanent resident to apply for this role.
We are an award-winning global contact centre business operating from centres based in Australia and the Philippines. We partner with some of Australia's most loved brands, as well as government, healthcare and travel industries.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend