Job Details - Call Centre Representative - My Aged Care - Permanent Roles
Call Centre Representative - My Aged Care - Permanent Roles
Job no: 495491
Work type: Full time, Part time
Categories: Contact Centre Operations
Call Centre Representative - My Aged Care -Wollongong
Permanent Full Time Customer Service Role - 38 Hours Per Week
Permanent Part Time Customer Service Role – 30 hours per week
$49,110 pa salary including super + monthly bonus + annual leave loading (FT Equivalent)
Start Date: 13th January 2020
About the role:
We are an award winning global contact centre business operating from centres based in Australia, Philippines and the USA, and we are now seeking awesome customer service professionals to join our business who are aligned to our mission... 'Passionate about People…. Passionate about Customers'.
We are a human business and the true magic of Stellar is in our culture. We empower our people by teaching them the rules of business and providing them with a stake in the outcome.
Our Wollongong office has partnered with My Aged Care and they have entrusted us with their most valuable possessions - their clients. In our safe hands, we provide exceptional customer experiences handling inbound client queries on ageing and aged care services. You can play a role in helping build the aged care platform in Australia for now and into the future.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive in-house paid training period
- A diverse and supportive working environment with bright and agile teams
- Potential to earn a monthly incentive
- An open book culture built upon the values of Fun, Respect, Integrity, Innovation and Transparency
To be successful in this role you would:
- Be deeply engaged and build a professional rapport with all customers over the phone
- Comfortably work in a fast paced environment where you have set targets to achieve within set timeframes
- Have an ability to undertake multiple tasks whilst actively listening to assist in resolving customer needs
- Demonstrate competent computer skills
- Be entrepreneurial and as passionate as we are about providing exceptional customer experiences
- Be able to work on a team rotational roster between the hours of 8:00am – 8:00pm, Monday to Friday and
- Saturday in a bi-monthly rotation 10:00am to 4:00pm
Join us now for an exciting career opportunity equipped with development and secondment opportunities.
Stellar is an equal employment opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We encourage applications from people of all ages and genders, people who identify as Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander and groups who are culturally and linguistically diverse.
A National Police Clearance is required as part of the Stellar recruitment process. You must also be eligible to work in Australia.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time